South Carolina Christian Foundation exists to disciple the hearts of individuals toward more generous and proactive philanthropy in order to transform communities and
advance the Kingdom of God.
We accomplish this by:
- Providing flexible philanthropic tools, such as the Donor Advised Fund, in order to make one’s generosity easier, more enjoyable, and more effective.
- Educating our clients and the community on issues and the ministries addressing them.
- Convening people to address community needs from a Christian perspective.
- Raising awareness of local ministries and Christian Charities serving the community.
- Making grants to support Christian ministries, non-profits and initiatives in local communities and, through the generosity of our donors, throughout the world.
- Annually hosting a community Celebration Dinner during which local organizations receive financial grants as well as needed public awareness. This is not a fundraiser.
South Carolina Christian Foundation (SCCF) is one of a growing number of Christian Foundations dedicated to serving donors by enhancing their giving capacity in order to maximize their impact on their communities. SCCF is a 501(c)(3) public charity offering counsel for flexible and tax-wise giving solutions while encouraging Christian generosity and philanthropy.
We provide instructional and financial services to generous individuals to assist them in accomplishing their charitable passions and in achieving their personal giving goals. Those who gift through SCCF give to a variety of charitable causes locally, nationally, and internationally.
SCCF provides those we serve with maximum and immediate tax benefits while holding funds in readiness for distribution at their recommendation.
SCCF primarily focuses on local Christian causes and purposes partnering with them to further the gospel and to raise awareness of God’s work in the community.